top of page
NON-MEMBERS PLEASE NOTE: Starting 2/1/2021 before
signing-up for the virtual class using the links below you must register and pay for the non-member virtual class package.
If you have questions regarding virtual packages for
non-members please email email@example.com.
Born 2014/15/Grade 1
Get computer help at home or at work!
The Neighborhood Club provides the following computer services for companies and individuals:
● On-site computer training
● Computer troubleshooting
● Computer purchase advice and discount research
● Computer tune up and system restoration
● Computer spyware and virus removal
● Data recovery from PC failure
● New computer setup and data transfer
● Network setup for computers and printers
● Wi-Fi connection for computer and printers
Contact George Guo at 313.885.4600, ext. 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
bottom of page